Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The London Eye Mystery



     I finished The London Eye Mystery today. I was wrong on my hypothesis in the last post, and…Too bad, I'm not going to tell you what happens. You'll have to read it for yourself.

     It was a great book, with lots of thrills and suspense. Like when Ted and Kat (Salims cousins) find a clue but  the author does not tell you what it is until the next chapter. Or when Ted calls the police but they don't arrive until two chapters later with Salim's best friend,, who is also his accomplice in the scheme they are pulling on his mom, his cousins, and everybody else. But in the end- wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that, am I?

     It was a good book because it was a mystery and I like mysteries. I liked it because it was cool and hard to read because it had a bunch of English words in it. Words like colour and mate instead of friend. It was neat and cool and awesome and all those other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment